Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yet another T-Gauge Presence on the web

A bit about me. My name is Dan MacKellar and I'm soon going to be delving into the madness that is T-gauge. I've modeled in HO, N and Z Scale, so T seemed like a natural progression.

I've been following
Eishindo's T-Gauge since it first came out. I'm an avid follower of David K. Smith's T-gauge Blog as well. I'm always looking for something different and interesting, and T-gauge is definitely those things.

This blog is to be a showcase of my adventures in this new and exciting scale. It will contain musings, thoughts and general miscellany. I currently don't have any T-gauge equipment, but I've been preparing to get some within the next month. I've been mulling over prototypes and what to model, but that's the subject for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment